James talks about how to determine when you do upgrades or improvements to a value-add rental property.
When should you upgrade or do improvements to your rental property? How do you tell if it is worthwhile doing the improvements/upgrades?
In this special mini-class for the Real Estate Financial Planner™ coaching program James covers:
- Where are we as we improve rental property cash flow/now?
- Distinctions between BRRR/R and taking advantage of forced appreciation for a quick sale and keeping a rental for long-term wealth building and cash flow/now.
- How Return Quadrants™ are impacted by upgrades.
- A look at Return in Dollars Quadrants™.
- A look at Return on Investment Quadrants™.
- A look at Return on Equity Quadrants™.
- How to determine if you should do the upgrades/improvements or not... will it improve returns (with a math example)
- Will doing the upgrade/improvement make your return better or worse? A quick, math-based, decision-making thought process.
- The simple math discussion
- The more complicated math discussion including how to do it using Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
Free Real Estate Deal Analysis Spreadsheet: Download a copy of the newest version of The World's Greatest Real Estate Deal Analysis Spreadsheet™ by going to:
Improve Cash Flow: Book a consultation to improve cash flow using our proprietary 88 cash flow improving strategies.
Real Estate Agent & Lender Collaborators: Interested in collaborating with us on the Lewisville real estate investor podcast? Book a free consultation to discuss.